House cleaning this weekend...

Yes, I know I still have election advertising on the website.

I've got to do some housekeeping duties this weekend, and part of that will be taking down some ads and pictures that have expired, and putting up new ads.

I also need to update my advertising prospectus, as I hit better than 25,000 visitors last month (60k+ hits) and I'm on track for an equally good November. I anticipate it will be very lively once we get past Thanksgiving and move into special session.

And it will continue to be wild and wooly as we move into the end of the year. We have leadership positions that will be filled, issues that will flesh out, and there's a United States Senate Seat that's up for election in 2 years which means recruitment efforts will start rumbling behind the scenes.

Stay tuned.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, I'm sure Randy Frederick is looking for a candidate to run against Johnson w/Bruce Whalenish gravitas. Sad thing is Gov. Rounds won't get rid of his breakfast buddy and that will likely cost the GOP the State Senate in 08, give Scott H. free rein and position into 2010 and lead to more and more disgust for the party and the administration (from within the republican party).
Anonymous said…
PP...You and Chad @ CCK should do a point counter point type of thing once a week on what ever issue thats hot. You could run it on both his site and yours. It could be both entertaining and educational at the same time.
Anonymous said…
If you want point-counterpoint to be even more entertaining, add Sibson to the mix. Then you could have point-counterpoint-conspiracy theory.
Anonymous said…
Sibby is far out there you can't even see him!
Anonymous said…
At this point, I'd like to say thank you Pat and congratulations for hosting the best interactive forum on politics this year. I don't agree with your politics, but I admire your commitment to make everyone feel welcome to participate and enjoy. I'm a big fan. Best wishes to you in the next cycle.

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.