On location for the election party at the Pierre Ramkota Inn.

Woo Woo! I'm here and I'm on location for the election night party.

Of course, I'm about the only one here because I came early to set up my stuff and write. Me and the media. I chatted briefly with the South Dakota Public Radio crew, and I've been watching the KDLT people set up.

KARL's TV was nice enough to donate the use of a few of their big screen TV's to monitor statewide coverage (so, keep that in mind when you need to go buy a TV). I actually think it's the same kind I bought from them.


So, the room is empty as people complete their balloting and get ready for the festivities of the evening. If you're in town, come on down and join the celebration.

Comments

Unknown said…
Volesky condedes an hour before the polls close

http://southdakotamac.blogspot.com/

Have a good time PP
Anonymous said…
I sincerely hope there will be something to celebrate at the party. I am concerned.
Unknown said…
KELOLAND TOLD ME

Popular posts from this blog

Corson County information on Klaudt Rape Charges

A note from Benedict Ar... Sorry. A note from Stan Adelstein why he thinks you should vote Democrat this year.

It's about health, not potential promiscuity.